- Strong skill set in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in video editing using Adobe Premiere
- Fundamental experience with audio mixing
- Good knowledge of Design Principles and Typography
- Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills, and also able to take direction and constructive feedback
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
- A positive attitude and flexibility for last-minute changes
- DSLR/Cinema camera operation experience is a plus
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including video clips and infographics by studying information and materials available
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art regarding arrangement, size, and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with multiple teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our corporate cultures and goals
- Take the lead on setting up and running video shoots to capture high quality video and audio
- Create promotional videos using video clips and information available.
Note: Students currently in gap year applying
for abroad studies are highly encouraged to apply.
Please mail your cover letter along with CV to [email protected]